[palm-unix-j:00366] PLEASE RESPOND(J

Mr.Steve Caler
Director of Project Implementation,
Department of  Minerals and Energy,
Pretoria,  South Africa.

Dear Sir,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

I am Mr.Steve Caler, a native of Cape Town in South Africa
and I am the Director of  Project Implementation,  Department of
Minerals & Energy. First and foremost, I apologized using this
medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude,
but this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on
this medium. Be informed that we secured your contact through a
web-directory and we deemed it fit to solicit for your assistance
after careful consideration.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in
the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of
all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of
the nature of this transaction. Within my  Department where I
work as a Director of Project Implementation and with the
cooperation of four other top officials, we have in our
possession as overdue payment bills totalling Fourteen Million,
Five Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars (US$14,500,000.00) which we
want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf
or a reliable foreign non-company account to receive such funds.
Moreso, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as the South
Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate
offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction.

This amount (US$14.5m) represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign
contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced
deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to
the original contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of the
said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit
by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) to any foreign bank account you
will provide by filing in an application through the Justice
Department here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and
privileges of the former contractor to you. I have the authority
of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to
assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be
US$2.5million or we can have a joint business venture after the
completion. The business itself is 100% safe, on your part
provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the
successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not
disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately through my
above secured email:stevecaler@go.com, if you are interested
in this deal. I want to assure you that myself and my partners
are in a position to make the payment of this claim possible
provided you can give us a very strong assurance and guarantee
that our share will be secured and please remember to treat this
matter as very confidential matter; because we will not
comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active
Government Service and remember once again that time is of the
essence in this business.

I await in anticipation of your fullest co-operation. I am
available to entertain any questions concerning the clarity of
this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Steve Caler

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime