[palm-unix-j:00365] URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED(J

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Sese-seko, widow of the late President Mobutu Sese-seko of Zaire now known as Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC).

I was moved to write this letter in confidence, considering my present circumstance and situation. I escaped along with my Husband and two of my sons, (Kennedy and Michael) out of the Democratic Republic Of Congo (DRC) to the Gambia where my family and I settled, while we later moved to Morocco where my Husband later died of cancer disease. However due to the situation we decided to change most of my husband billions of dollars deposited in Swiss bank and other countries into other forms of money coded for safe deposit because the new head of state of (DR) Mr. Laurent Kabila has made arrangement with the Swiss Government and other European Countries to freeze all my late husband assets and treasures deposited in some European Countries.Hence my children and I decided laying low in Africa to study the situation till when things will get better. Now that President Kabila is dead and the son (Joseph Kabila) has taken over. One of my late husband’s Chateaux in Southern France was confiscated by the French government, as a result of this, I had to change my identity so that my investment will not be traced and confiscated.

I have deposited the sum of Fifteen Million United States Dollars US$15,000,000.00) with a Security Company that belong to a Holland citizen, but based in South Africa for safe keeping.
The fund are coded to prevent them from knowing the content. Arrangement is going on for the money to be moved from South Africa to an affiliate security company in Holland (The Netherland) as directed by my son and the attorney.

What I want you to do is to indicate your interest that you will assist us by receiving the money on our behalf. Please, acknowledge this message by contacting my son Desmond on his email address: (zairedes@netscape.net) who has the modalities for the claim of the said fund.

I want you to assist in investing this money, but I will not want my identity revealed. I will also like to buy properties and stock in multinational companies to engage in other safe and non-speculative investment.

May I at this point emphasise the high level of confidentiality, which this business demands, and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence, which I repose on you. In conclusion, if you want to assist us, my son shall put you in the picture of the business and tell you where the funds is being currently maintained and also discuss other modalities including remuneration for your service. We are ready to send you the certificate of deposit and the deed of lorge when you are ready to claim the money.

For this reason kindly furnish us with your contact information, like your personal telephone and fax number for confidential purpose and acknowledge receipt of this email.
You can contact me through this email address (misseko@netscape.net )

Best regards,

Mrs. Mariam Seseseko