[palm-unix-j:00368] FROM EMMANUEL BILLY

EMMANUEL BILLY
BREDA- THE NETHERLANDS
emmanuelbilly@netscape.net

Good day,

Sincere greetings to you and your family. I am writing you this letter with a sincere hope for you to be able to assist me and my family. I am Emmanuel Billy ,  the son of the late Dr  Jami Billy , a strong politician who was murdered in  the present civil war in Liberia. My father was among the founding fathers  of the revolutionary front. The whole six of the founding fathers were assassinated one after the other by Mr. Charles Taylor for the allegation that they were trying to set up the present rebel group.

I have this strong  belief that you are a trustworthy person to deal with hence I have decided  to write this letter to you for your assistance. My late father was among  the few Liberians murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling  government of President Charles Taylor for his alleged support and Sympathy  for Liberian opposition of Mr. Charles Taylor's Government.

Before the death  of my father, he took me to  Ghana   to deposit the sum of Fifteen Million, two hundred thousand US Dollars (US$15,200,000.00) with a Security and Finance Company, as if he knew the looming danger in Liberia.

The money was deposited in a consignment as gem or precious stone to avoid much demurrage from the Security firm. My dad initially earmarked this money for the Purchase of new  machinery and chemicals for his farms and the establishment of new farms in  Lesotho and Swaziland. This problem arose when President Charles Taylor was advised to leave his office because the political situation at that time was  almost at boiling point.  Because of the advice that they gave him, the  result was a rampant killing and mob actions against us all.

I and my Mother  are currently staying in Holland (Amsterdam) as
refugees/asylum seekers have  decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where we can invest it.

I am faced with the dilemma of  investing this amount of money anywhere in Africa for fear of encountering  the same experience in future since most countries have the same political  history. Also we can be traced in Africa.

I am happy to inform you that we have finally been able to get the money into Holland through a Diplomatic & Security company that it was deposited . I am seeking for a foreign partner who can come up and be used  as the new next beneficiary to this our money which is kept in the security  company. We brought it here under diplomatic coverage through a Diplomatic  security Company as a consignment containing family valuables.

It is registered that way to avoid much demurrage from the security
company's vaults. Also, it is not allowed to carry money in this form hence we had to declare it as family valvuables . Our helper told us that the only way we  can get our funds back is to get a reliable foreign person who we can use.

We have arranged all the modalities and documents to do all these. I must let you know that everything is 100% risk Free, timely and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter. We are begging you to please come quickly to our aid and help us receive this
consignment from the security company. We shall give you all the necessary documents to place you as the  new  beneficiary to the consignment.

We have all the original documents that you will produce at the security company so that the consignment will be released to you on our behalf without the security company asking you questions.

Please be interested to  render us the needed assistance because we are in dying need of your help,  support and endeavour to reply me through my private email  address as above.

Remember that this is highly confidential discussion and  also the Success of this whole transaction depends on how secret it is kept. I shall bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when you  reply me.

Please reply me via the above e-mail address emmanuelbilly@netscape.net

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Billy
emmanuelbilly@netscape.net