[palm-unix-j:00363] Urgent pls !!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with
you. I got your name and contact from your Country's Directory
. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its
esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and
trust-worthy person that I can do business with as per the recommendations. I
must not hesitate to confine in you for this simple and sincere business.
I am Miss Angela Crowther, the Dauther of major M. Crowther,
My Father was the former head of the presidential guard to
Mr Charles Taylor the liberia president. Before the death of my Father, on may
15th,2003 during an attempt by the rebels on the life of president C.Taylor,
where he was brutally injured and subsiquently rushed to the presidential
hospital in monrovia where he later died.Before his death,he secretly called me
to his bedside and told me that he has the sum of US$18 Millon dollars (Eighteen
million dollars)that he used my name as his only child as the beneficiary and
next of kin in depositing the fund with a clearing house in an European
country. The major reason the fund was deposited in Europe was because of the
of the ways the president was running the country,that he forsee things might
go wrong with him in due course. Right now, the rebels are at war with the
president and the America government has asked the president to step down. Iam
now in cotonou,the rep du Benin as a refugee because iam being sought after by
the rebels since my Father was seen as one of Taylor's strong men as they want
to wipe out our family. In this respect,i am honourably seeking your assistance
in the
following ways :
1.To present yourselve as my beneficiary and next of kin to the fund,since iam
trying to hide my identity from the authority to avoid them confisicating the
fund or sending it back to Liberia.
2.To serve as a trustee to the fund.
3.To make arrangement for me to come over to your country as an investor and to
secure Residence permit in your county.
Moreover, I will like us to agree on what might be your compensation for your
effort input after the successful claiming of this fund.
N/B: I CAN ONLY RESPOND TO YOU IF YOUR RESPONSE WERE RECEIVED ON MY SECURED ALTERNATIVE EMAILS<<<(real_angel@newworldisp.com) or(real_angel@hknetmail.com)PLEASE TAKE NOTE !!!.
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you.
Best Regards,